My commitment to you:
1. I will lead with transparency, integrity and I will be accessible and responsive to the needs of our community.
2. I will protect West Hollywood from over-development. My vote is not for sale.
3. I will enhance civic-engagement, listen to and be a voice for our community.
4. I will keep our community safe, foster walkable neighborhoods, support our small business community and protect our children and families.
5. I will support affordable housing options and policies that will provide housing options for young professionals and seniors alike.
6. I will work hard and with due diligence with regards to the people's business and work with our community members to implement our community plan.
Leadership with a plan:
"My community plan brings “a new generation of leadership” and a fresh perspective to the West Hollywood. Included here are my 10 platforms to enhance the landscape of the city." -Christopher T. Landavazo
To View Click on the Plan
Contact Landavazo via E-Mail or Phone:
Landavazo (pronounced Land-of-OZ-O) is "A new generation of leadership to preserve the West Hollywood standard in creative and progressive values"
Family and home have always been the most important things to me - West Hollywood is my home. After 17 years of dedicated public service, I am bringing my passion, experience and leadership to the table with a committed focus to uphold the progressive values and creative aspects of our city and to incorporate new ideas, transparency and a fresh perspective to city management.
Investing in our future: My campaign began with a donation and promise to my grandma Rose, who spent her last night with us on 9/11 on the Sunset Strip raising funds for our returning veterans. As she handed me her check to become a co-host of my campaign kick-off, she told me she was, “Making an investment in our future” and made me promise to: 1) “Always be a good man” 2) “Care for senior citizens and those less fortunate” and 3) “Never stop dreaming and making a difference in the lives of others.”
I consider our home Los Angeles' calling card and like many, I was drawn to West Hollywood because I am an American dreamer who envisioned transcending my humble beginnings and who now is using my experience and passion to help others fulfill their dreams.